Post info

Label:


Comments 0


Author: RonZ Dreams

Rock n Roll Angel

In the morning yesterday

My body was so hurt

I didn’t have energy to go to campus

But all of that became easy to do anything

When I saw your sweet smile

My heart always wanna kiss n hug him everyday

Although I must listen anthem for the broken hearted

Oh my…Rock n roll Angel…You’re spirit of my life

You always arouse my rock n roll spirit….Thank you n I love u

Oh my…Rock n roll angel…

.You always chase away the dog soul from my life

I hope you always get a beautiful of love from everyone…..Everywhere

*every night I saw you sit on the moon...I always ask with my heart…

Who is she??...i can’t saw her face…but I keep on fire to find out who she is

Oh my…rock n roll angel…please don’t erase this song

Oh my…rock n roll angel…please don’t forget me forever

0 komentar:


LEMBARAN PENGESAHAN

LEMBARAN PENGESAHAN